Popular Posts

Monday, January 10, 2011

Writing Chain: "The most beautiful school is KML:A" by class 25

1)Does it make sense? No
2)Do you like how it turned out? No
3) How did it cahange? At last, it made no connection from what I started to say
4)What would you have done differently? I would have choosen different starting topic. (Not about school)


The most beautiful shool is KMLA. There are many schools in Korea but in my opinion, KMLA is the mot beautiful school. This is the fist reason why I thnk so. KMLA sudents wear 'Hanbok" which is Korean traditional cloth as their uniform. This keeps our tradition. As you know, not much people are wearing 'Hanbok' if it is not special day but KMLA students wears it almost everyday.
 KMLA is the mot beautiful in not only its appearances but also their way of teaching. They are willing to make their students to walk on their own ways. In KMLA, students can experience lots of new things such as hooting arrows with traditional bows and research about micro organisms deeply. By learning in many areas, students can find what they really want to do and what them really good at.


On the other hand, other normal schools have several serious problems Compared to KMLA. They have too much students per class. Not many carefully-picked-teachers and mechanic education systems. KMLA has about 15 students in class, so the teachers can actually know and understand weather students were understanding and paying enough attention. But because normal schools have about 35 students per class, it I even hard for teachers to teach them well and make sure that they cully understand. The normal schools have to have at least 40~50 teachers to get the classes going. This leads why there are a lot of issues about educational system in normal schools.

In addition, Korean schools are also not beautiful in appearance. What I mean is most of the normal schools are not clean enough. For example in my case, our school classroom is very dirty.

We can say because of the reasons above, KMLA is the one of the most beautiful school in Korea. Every students are willing to go to KMLA. Of course we can change any school to one of the most beautiful school in the world. To do so we should give more care in education system.


My personal opinion about this task: It was my first time ever doing the chain writing so it was little hard for me to write what other people started to write. I think I have messed up once because I confused the title with the one before. But I liked it and even though I am not happy with my writing, I will look forward to improve myself. Thank you for reading our class’ writing. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment